Current job openings
Full Stack Engineer
Maretha Solutions specializes in delivery of Digital Asset Management and Enterprise Content Management software. We are focused on creating enterprise level software integrations and implementations that help solve complex business use cases. Maretha Solutions has deep technical experience with migrations, complex UI integrations, and adaptive cloud deployments. We have hands-on experience migrating more than a billion documents from FileNet into the Nuxeo platform as well as Postgres to MongoDB migrations. Our lead engineers have over 20 years of experience with Enterprise Content Management and are honored to have worked with some of the industries premier clients. We have offices in New York and Orange County, CA.
You will join our engineering team and work alongside an existing team of engineers, a scrum master and product owners to envision and deliver digital asset management and content management solutions that enable our clients to deliver digital products to their customers at global scale. You will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, architecture design and implementation. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code for client modules, and lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, migration and production release.
- 7+ years of experience in fullstack application development;
- Extensive experience with backend development in Java;
- 2+ years of experience with common front-end technologies, such as Polymer, React, Angular, Webpack, Babel, and Grunt.
- Experience in building and deploying applications on Cloud Platforms with Kubernetes;
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and applications
- English upper-intermediate and higher.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment and monitoring on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications;
- Experience with Elasticsearch and MongoDB (or any NoSQL databases)
- Worked with common software development lifecycle tools e.g. Gitlab, Jira, Confluence
- Comfortable working with Python, NodeJS or Bash to automate common processes and tasks;
- Able to arrange and organize work with multiple staging environments;
- Quick learner of new and emerging technologies;
- Ability to lead implementations from A to Z;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solver mindset;
- Willingness to tackle challenges and learn new languages and technologies;
- Enjoy working directly with customers;
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams and team members.
- You’re entrepreneurial at heart. You have a passion for making your ideas a reality and growing teams to ultimately launch production-scale solutions.
- 100% remote;
- Flexible schedule;
- Internal trainings;
- Opportunities to attend technical conferences and achieve certifications;
Why join us?
As a Maretha software engineer, you will be in charge of creating the code for new features and unit tests while leveraging cutting-edge technology. You have a strong interest to learn and you are passionate about the code you produce. You will be in an agile team that leverages everyone’s feedback via pull request. You have opinions and ideas on architecture that scales in the cloud.
You will work on very interesting projects ranging from boutique Digital Asset Management implementations for top media companies to large scale Enterprise Content Management implementations that store more than 1 billion document records. In an industry that is rapidly changing – you will write software that leads the industry forward.
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields